- Register with Institute for Financial Literacy for CFPCM course
- Register with FPSB India
- Documents required:
- 3 passport size photographs
- 2 photocopy of XII Std or Graduation (Self Attested)
- PAN Card photocopy
- Get trained by CFPCM Professionals or study through Distance Learning
- Study from FPSBI approved study material
- Modes of Study
- Register for exams with NSE NCFM
- Appear for Module Exams as per your convenience.
- Clear the respective module exams and receive their certificates
- All CFPCM Certification exams are online.
- FPSB India issues certificates for successfully completing the CFPCM Certification Program
- Fulfill the Experience criteria and abide by the Code of Ethics as laid down by FPSB India
- Eligible to use CFPCM certification mark CFPCM flame logo.
- Start your own business / practice in Financial Services
- Make your career with leading Financial Institutions.
Our Career Counselors will assist you through the entire process
of registration all through your course with us and if required, beyond that.